Monday, February 27, 2012

Are you kidding me?!?! That was an ENORMOUS donation. I literally almost fell out of my chair when I saw how the fund had grown. Then I had goosebumps and then the tears came. We don't know who to thank exactly yet but let me just say it is so wonderfully encouraging to know that we aren't in this alone. Knowing people believe in us and her and her right to have a family means so much. It builds us up and provides that extra boost we need. There are so many people who second guess a decision to adopt; thank heaven for you kind souls who see the dream and help make it a reality. Every dollar gets us that much closer to her. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you!

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - get your blog designed and support orphans with special needs in India!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog and I was just thinking! Have you had the baby? How is she? Would love to hear about her and see pictures!

    ReplyDelete